Bad experience with the first buyer

Yesterday one of buyer contacted me and wanted me to chat with some people about the current affairs and politics she was offering me a job and i never sent any offer. She advised me to take a trail first and then start the actual work and gave me one email address with whom I chatted for an hour and then we talked about pricing she said she will talk to her majors and get back to me. And i was waiting since tomorrow and what i saw now is that I cannot contact to that person anymore. 😦

Yesterday one of buyer contacted me and wanted me to chat with some people about the current affairs and politics she was offering me a job and i never sent any offer. She advised me to take a trail first and then start the actual work and gave me one email address with whom I chatted for an hour and then we talked about pricing she said she will talk to her majors and get back to me. And i was waiting since tomorrow and what i saw now is that I cannot contact to that person anymore. 😦

And i was waiting since tomorrow and what i saw now is that I cannot contact to that person anymore. 😦

That person may have been banned for sharing contact details on Fiverr. That’s strictly forbidden.

It’s also strictly forbidden to message buyers on different sites, so I hope you didn’t chat to this person off of Fiverr.

And i was waiting since tomorrow and what i saw now is that I cannot contact to that person anymore. 😦

That person may have been banned for sharing contact details on Fiverr. That’s strictly forbidden.

It’s also strictly forbidden to message buyers on different sites, so I hope you didn’t chat to this person off of Fiverr.

Not chatted with her but someone from Pakistan as I’m new i didn’t knew about all this 😦 also when she gave me the email it was in the form like “gmail dot com”

I think she tried to get a FREE service. So, If it not worked. she left you. 😀 Also, We must face those situations. SO, Don’t think about too much. Go ahead with your projects. 😀 😀

I just started fiverr 3 days ago and experienced this thing also im sending buyer req but no response

I just started fiverr 3 days ago and experienced this thing also im sending buyer req but no response

Hi! That wasn’t a buyer, it was a scammer. If someone ever sends your their email again, report and block them immediately. It’s strictly forbidden.

You will get more messages like that, they target new sellers.

😀 I believe it based on our luck. Because some buyers get fast orders soon. Also, I think, I get my first order after 2 weeks. There are lot of recent for getting orders. SEO gig titles, Adding portfolio, Adding quality gig images and description, etc.
You can try search icon to get an idea about how this site work. There are lot of articles. Try that.

😀 I believe it based on our luck. Because some buyers get fast orders soon. Also, I think, I get my first order after 2 weeks. There are lot of recent for getting orders. SEO gig titles, Adding portfolio, Adding quality gig images and description, etc.

You can try search icon to get an idea about how this site work. There are lot of articles. Try that.

Did you sent buyer requests? I mean how to started which helped you to get first ordwr please tell me

You must add relevant Keywords for your gig. And May be there are not buyer requests. Keep checking buyer requests. Keep in mind. Buyer requests are not showing all time. You need to check it always. And try to add more gigs with different categories.
You need to read more articles on this forum. everyone do that. So, Search your problems there. You can find many answers for your questions. 😀

You must add relevant Keywords for your gig. And May be there are not buyer requests. Keep checking buyer requests. Keep in mind. Buyer requests are not showing all time. You need to check it always. And try to add more gigs with different categories.

You need to read more articles on this forum. everyone do that. So, Search your problems there. You can find many answers for your questions. 😀

Okayy ! and can you please tell me what should we write in the description when we are sending the buyer requests i mean everything is mentioned in the gig so what should i write there to describe my offer

Not chatted with her but someone from Pakistan as I’m new i didn’t knew about all this 😦 also when she gave me the email it was in the form like “gmail dot com”

No one is allowed to share an email address. It’s a bannable offence.

She shared it in that format to try to avoid the system picking up on her breaking the rules. An email address is an email address. No one gets a free pass to share one in any format.

Think of it this way: why WOULDN’T Fiverr ban her?

Archived