Fiverr Community Forum

Bad feedback for no reason! Help

Well, i am about 4 months on fiverr, and i make few orders and every my buyer was satisfied with my work. So i had an order for TShirts, delivery time was 1 day. He give me order in my Tshirt gig. But this offer was not for T-shirts. It was for the logo. And he wanted Tshirt and Logo design. I had no choice so i designed that logo and Tshirt, and i expected i will get 5 star review for that good work but he give me 3 star. And he say that work was Awsome and he is soo satisfied but he give me 3 star. And after that i cant find any job, I cant go in buyer request or anything because this guy who give me 3 star for good job. He pay only 5$ for 2 things that he should pay 20$. That is crime. Is there any way for me to make my feedback better because i dont want bad feedback for no reason. This is pictures of my chat.

2 Likes

You can use the Resolution button to contact the seller and ask if there is some way that you can have the review improved.

2 Likes

Please remove buyers name from your screenshot.

2 Likes

Miss, i am seller, my customer left me bad rating…

Sorry I meant use it to contact the buyer. That design is excellent! It should be 5 stars.

1 Like

Vickie i think that everybody needs to know what buyers will not respect deal… But i will do that, i will remove

2 Likes

Thanks miss, means to me :blush:

1 Like

contact to buyer and ask to modify your review

2 Likes

He cant modify review. I contacted him but that must do site Admin or someone else.

1 Like

He lied to me…

But it is against Forum rules to call out anyone on the Forum.

2 Likes

But we dont made chat on forum. We chated on fiverr site.

Taviiie

2 Likes

you can contact customer support

2 Likes

Contact them, i do everything properly :slight_smile:

It is against the Forum rules. I do not make the rules. You can read then on the Forum login page.

3 Likes

I know rules, so contact Support and if i dont do properly they will ban me.

Thank you for removing the buyer’s name from your screenshots @fortysimo! :slightly_smiling_face:

I do hope that CS can sort out your feedback issue for you. Good luck! :sunny:

Well spotted @vickiespencer BTW! :wink::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks, that means to me.

2 Likes

It’s over 3 months :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

2 Likes

3 months i waited because he said that he send that to customer service but nobody answered and my review was not changed