Bad feedback for no reason! Help

fortysimo

Well, i am about 4 months on fiverr, and i make few orders and every my buyer was satisfied with my work. So i had an order for TShirts, delivery time was 1 day. He give me order in my Tshirt gig. But this offer was not for T-shirts. It was for the logo. And he wanted Tshirt and Logo design. I had no choice so i designed that logo and Tshirt, and i expected i will get 5 star review for that good work but he give me 3 star. And he say that work was Awsome and he is soo satisfied but he give me 3 star. And after that i cant find any job, I cant go in buyer request or anything because this guy who give me 3 star for good job. He pay only 5$ for 2 things that he should pay 20$. That is crime. Is there any way for me to make my feedback better because i dont want bad feedback for no reason. This is pictures of my chat.

322989091_Picture1.jpg.0125f2098cb98d053629c08d5e694074.jpg

325677294_Picture2.jpg.6f61151de33b1905955e96399c0ecc5d.jpg

Sorry, some guy left me 2 stars because I wouldn’t write 1500 words for free. The good news is that there are 30 more reviews after that so no one can see it.

But i cant go in buyer request section and i cant do marketing of my fiverr profile on social media because i dont have that much time so only way to contact buyers for me is buyers request… And i cant do buyer request

Archived