Bad idea for seller, unlimited reviews?

mar_iam

I have some days here… i have read that it is bad idea to provide unlimited reviews, cos buyers take advantage of it to claim costumer service “the seller didnt comply with unlimited reviews” to finalize the payment.

Please they are very welcome. kisses

I have some days here… i have read that it is bad idea to provide unlimited reviews, cos buyers take advantage of it to claim costumer service “the seller didnt comply with unlimited reviews” to finalize the payment.

Please they are very welcome. kisses

i have read that it is bad idea to provide unlimited reviews,

I think you mean revisions.

Unlimited revision is not a good idea, because a buyer can come back years later and ask for a revision. It is best to supply a certain number of revisions and say in your gig description that once the order closes there are no more revisions.

i have read that it is bad idea to provide unlimited reviews,

I think you mean revisions.

Unlimited revision is not a good idea, because a buyer can come back years later and ask for a revision. It is best to supply a certain number of revisions and say in your gig description that once the order closes there are no more revisions.

Thanks Vickiespencer.

i think providing unlimited revisions is not a bad idea but then after the order is completed revisions should stop.

i think providing unlimited revisions is not a bad idea but then after the order is completed revisions should stop.

The issue is that sellers who have offered unlimited revisions have had buyers come back months or even more than a year later and want revisions. In those cases CS

has sided with the buyer.

Archived