Bad Responsive client

Hi All,
I am a seller on fiverr. I am facing a problem. Few days ago I have received a order from a client. The problem is his response is very poor. He replay my message one day after send him message. Right now i have done his job and i am knocking him again and again. But he is not replaying. On the other hand i am waiting for his replay and my delivery is going to end. Now i have confusion with one thing. So i am knocking him. I just want to deliver after clear my confusion. I just don’t want to give him bad service. So now i am confuse about the delivery. So now just need a help from you. What message i can use with delivery message?
Thank You All

Depends on the client psychology, country what he does. How he would feel if the work is done bad.
One of my friends got 4 star review and given after 1 month of delivery.
🐐
But my client is still disappeared and the order completed automatically.

Be wise, if time is running out, then deliver the order and tell support about it and ask for suggestions, if anything bad happens, the contact CS within 3 days of rating given.

Hope it helps

Depends on the client psychology, country what he does. How he would feel if the work is done bad.

🐐

Be wise, if time is running out, then deliver the order and tell support about it and ask for suggestions, if anything bad happens, the contact CS within 3 days of rating given.

Hope it helps

Thank you for your valuable advice

Hi All,

I am a seller on fiverr. I am facing a problem. Few days ago I have received a order from a client. The problem is his response is very poor. He replay my message one day after send him message. Right now i have done his job and i am knocking him again and again. But he is not replaying. On the other hand i am waiting for his replay and my delivery is going to end. Now i have confusion with one thing. So i am knocking him. I just want to deliver after clear my confusion. I just don’t want to give him bad service. So now i am confuse about the delivery. So now just need a help from you. What message i can use with delivery message?

Thank You All

Right now i have done his job

On the other hand i am waiting for his replay and my delivery is going to end.

What message i can use with delivery message?

If the order is done, then deliver it with an explanation that if the buyer has any questions about the delivery, you will be glad to answer them. Moreover, if the buyer wants a revision to please contact, you and you will see that it gets done. The order will auto-complete in 3 days if the buyer does not come back to pick it up. Even then he may contact you with a question or a revision request.

On the other hand, if you still need more guidance to complete the order, go to the resolution center and ask for an extension of the delivery deadline. Good luck! 🍀

Guest rasheduzzamanco

🐐

Hope it helps

Nice Advice arafatjamil01

🐐

Hope it helps

The OP should only deliver the order if it is finished.

According to ToS:

Using the Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the seller’s rating and result in a warning to seller.

If the order is not completed, by doing this CS more than likely will side with the buyer. So if the seller goes for this choice he is taking a chance on losing his 💰 and getting a bad review. Fiver does not change reviews.

The OP should only deliver the order if it is finished.

According to ToS:

Using the Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the seller’s rating and result in a warning to seller.

If the order is not completed, by doing this CS more than likely will side with the buyer. So if the seller goes for this choice he is taking a chance on losing his 💰 and getting a bad review. Fiver does not change reviews.

Not fiverr, the client can change review.

And when you don’t get a chance to contact the clients,it is hard to say whether the job is done or not.

Happened to me twice, I had done the work, the client said, this is not what I wanted.

I needed to reverse everything, in that case? What are you going to do.

The client is not RESPONDING

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

🐐

Hope it helps

Thank You for helpful advice 😊

Archived