Bad review from client

dishadesignshop

I’m sorry this happened to you, however, buyers are able to leave any review that they think reflects their experience working with you. Sellers are not entitled to perfect reviews. Sometimes, there are buyers you just can’t please. The best you can do, is move on to the next order.

Some buyers get a rise out of the power they have to put sellers down.

And some buyers just don’t see your quality or value improving by asking you to change something.

It’s helpful to identify which of these camps your situation falls into. It’s also helpful to understand what attracts sketchy buyers who review unjustifiably: low prices and an impression of desperation. So make sure you’re avoiding that.

I only see one positive review for you. A 3 star review isn’t a bad one.
However it’s extremely cruel to do that to a new seller.
I could never do that. She could have let you know she wanted something different. I’m so sorry and I expect that it will not harm your sales. It’s not terrible.

I can see how you’d feel down about this. The review itself isn’t bad (“She was terrific with responding, but I don’t believe the concept of what I was looking for was coming across correctly.”). When this happened to me in the past (as a buyer), I just didn’t leave a review. I avoid leaving any review that’s not a 5 star one unless the seller is rude or inappropriate. I wish more people understood that.

Archived