Bad review witout any reason

wpmastar

First, don’t inbox the buyer to ask anything about the review.

Second, did you provide the good quality?

yes sir i all provide which i mention in the offer and after it she say to me that you live guide me how i fix these issues but i say i send all files which i mention in the offer

Hello expert

i need your help my buyer give me bad review without any reason Although i give all it which i mention in the offer so kindly tell me how i remove it

my profile link is https://www.fiverr.com/wpmastar?up_rollout=true

kindly tell me please

kindly tell me how i remove it

You can’t. Reviews are there to stay, and it’s not possible to change them. Even mentioning it to your buyer would get you in trouble.

I notice that the buyer that rated your Gig with 2.7 stars is offering the same service (site optimization).

“Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.”

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

DO NOT CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

If you don’t have undeniable proof of any wrong doing don’t contact support. It’ll most definitely result in a warning otherwise.

I had to meme this.

3664cs.jpg.035995b00cd3f47acbe9da5a08918dc1.jpg

3664e0.jpg.a8b6162540ddd2d0f4749383b8244dc9.jpg

@wpmastar, you should not contact CS and definitely DO NOT contact your buyer.

The best thing you can do is respond to your buyers’ feedback in the section under theirs on your order page. Say something like:

"This person did not advise me there was a problem with their order. If you care to check, you will also see that they offer exactly the same services as me on Fiverr. Anyone who isn’t happy with what I deliver is always welcome to let me know why and request a revision."

Also, make sure to block this buyer so they can not order from you again.

This, however, seems to be an exception considering the OP’s buyer was a fellow competitor and, therefore, they can be reported to CS (for having negative intentions) and they will remove w/e negative stuff was posted by this competitor (according to their own ToS).

However, this begs the question: “If someone (who has no negative intentions) were to purchase from their competitor, do they not have the freedom to post a negative review even if the seller’s service was not satisfactory?”

Will submitting an honest negative review for a fellow competitor always be considered an attempt at defaming them? :thinking:

If you think about it, even if the buyer were to leave a negative review, it is kinda hard (almost impossible) to prove that they had negative intentions of defaming the seller (their competitor). For all we know, it could have been an honest review of the product/service they received.

I wonder how Fiverr makes this distinction. :thinking:

This, however, seems to be an exception considering the OP’s buyer was a fellow competitor and, therefore, they can be reported to CS (for having negative intentions) and they will remove w/e negative stuff was posted by this competitor (according to their own ToS).

However, this begs the question: “If someone (who has no negative intentions) were to purchase from their competitor, do they not have the freedom to post a negative review even if the seller’s service was not satisfactory?”

Will submitting an honest negative review for a fellow competitor always be considered an attempt at defaming them? :thinking:

If you think about it, even if the buyer were to leave a negative review, it is kinda hard (almost impossible) to prove that they had negative intentions of defaming the seller (their competitor). For all we know, it could have been an honest review of the product/service they received.

I wonder how Fiverr makes this distinction. :thinking:

But this begs the question: “If someone (who has no negative intentions) were to purchase from their competitor, do they not have the freedom to post a negative review even if the seller’s service was not satisfactory?”

I’d say no, they do not have the freedom.

Every year, I purchase a couple of articles from competitors. I do this specifically to see how the quality of my work compares to theirs. If I’m not happy I simply don’t leave a review.

On one side, I would be too worried about looking like a competitor leaving a review maliciously. On the other, I would probably leave myself a 1-star review, if I could order from myself 5-years ago.

You also have the fact that with a lot of work, quality is subjective.

An exception would be if I ordered from a seller with hundreds or thousands of reviews selling at a higher price point, who really delivered appalling work or was difficult to work with.

I had to meme this.

3664cs.jpg.98235ce12019f259014de4696f4ba270.jpg

3664e0.jpg.132ae895d368aa9b53267add5e29d8e1.jpg

@wpmastar, you should not contact CS and definitely DO NOT contact your buyer.

The best thing you can do is respond to your buyers’ feedback in the section under theirs on your order page. Say something like:

"This person did not advise me there was a problem with their order. If you care to check, you will also see that they offer exactly the same services as me on Fiverr. Anyone who isn’t happy with what I deliver is always welcome to let me know why and request a revision."

Also, make sure to block this buyer so they can not order from you again.

I had to meme this.

3664cs.jpg

3664e0.jpg

10/10 I recommend leaving copywriting behind and embracing your natural calling as a meme lord.

Never ask your buyers to leave 5 stars or talk about ratings, Fiverr review system genuinely operates to show upcoming buyers about the quality of service sellers are offering.
The most you can do about that feedback is to post a professional genuine reply like the other guys have already mentioned “He offers the same service”. And for next time try to close all requirements before taking the order or ask repeatedly if the order was already been placed.
Lastly block the buyer so he cant do it again, that way Fiverr puts a Flag to his account. harvey.jpg.d193dff5575a4d1c77733b0d6a50a0af.jpg

Hi there,

Sorry to hear this, but nothing you can do about it. 😦

I have similar experience before, client ordering without providing any instructions and detail, just product image. No communication occur even though i try to contact buyer several times. Suddenly on the last day, buyer accepting the order with 1 star rating.

My mistake is that 1 still try to deliver the project even though i didn’t have any information.
I should asked for cancellation than try to deliver fishy project like this.

I have tried contact CS, but still can’t remove the negative reviews,

Wish you luck with this problem, hopefully CS can help you this time,

• 5 months later...
dear kindly once visit my profile and give me suggestion please https://www.fiverr.com/wpmastar

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky.)

Fiverr doesn’t permit putting your level in gig images. (TOS)

Fiverr allows three images per gig, maybe add more?

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package.

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text size is unreadable in most of them and/or several images have been cropped oddly.

There are several English errors in your gigs, and your profile.

“Languages: English - Fluent” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’

Archived