Badge not showing on fiver profile

zafar_niazi

yr bhai asal mai na maina apni gmail pa account bnaya tha uspa maiana ak course complete kia bd ma us account pa new gmail lga k account disable krdia. ab whi pureni gamil account pa new id bnai h to wohi same course already complete ha…

English is the preferred language on Forum so use it unless you want to get wrong advices for example.

Refrain from contacting CS for such a banal issue. It’s possible that your badge will appear soon.

[Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller]

That’s great you took this course.

Did you finish the course? I mean completely.

Just so you know, the badge may look good on your profile but in fact may not mean anything to your ranking, etc.

The value of this course is that you know how to create Gigs, how to improve it, how to use ToS and Community Standards, etc. Most of the Buyer’s do not care of this specific badge, I believe.

That’s great you took this course.

Did you finish the course? I mean completely.

Just so you know, the badge may look good on your profile but in fact may not mean anything to your ranking, etc.

The value of this course is that you know how to create Gigs, how to improve it, how to use ToS and Community Standards, etc. Most of the Buyer’s do not care of this specific badge, I believe.

i know it will not effect my gig.but it will give good imression.

Archived