Fiverr Community Forum

🎈 ✨ YAY! 🎊 ❣

I was so happy when I woke up this morning to see that my account is now only 11 reviews away from 4,000! :joy: So…

I want to say :boom: thank you :boom: to all of my wonderful buyers over the last couple years :blush:

AND l want to take a moment to appreciate :tada: all of the great sellers here on this forum :tada: who have given me fantastic advice. It has truly supported my success, and I know it has helped many other sellers as well :smile:

P.S. I’ve never used so many emoticons in my life, but there’s no other way to express my gratitude!

19 Likes

You’re very welcome, Sydney! Now where’s our reward? :smiley:

Just kidding :sweat_smile: Big Congrats from me :tada: :crown: :mortar_board:

Glad to see you happy, I’m one of those who always forget to celebrate their milestones… actually, I don’t even see them most of the time :frowning:

4 Likes

Wow that’s incredible!

4000 reviews? W.O.W!

3 Likes

Way to go, Sydney! :tropical_drink: :pineapple:

6 Likes

Congrats, that’s FANTASTIC!

I just hit 300 myself, can’t imagine what almost 4K must feel like :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Congratulations Sydney. Where’s my cookie?

2 Likes

Congratulations! That’s awesome! :star2: :tada:

1 Like

WOW…damn you are fast, you started 1 year after I did and already have 4000 reviews while I have 2500. Amazing stuff! You will be a TRS soon.

1 Like

The title of your post automatically made me happy! I am happy for you! All the best! Keep at it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@sydneymorgan If he gets a cookie, I want a cookie :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Congratulations !!!

1 Like

Congratz! @sydneymorgan :gift::crown::tada::tada:

1 Like

1 Like

Simply superb… I can feel that feeling…

1 Like

Congratulations there. Hope for more best <3
TVwADwa