☑️ Mistakenly Paused Gig, thanks to New Fiverr's design

workogram

poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• YES - 2 STEP VERIFICATION FOR "PAUSE" AS WELL
    • NO

Hi Fiverrs! =)
Today i’m twice paused my gig, thanks to new Fiverr design. Usually when i want to enter my gig i place cursor on gig and click on it, but now when you hover on your gig you’ll see a few options: preview, edit, pause and statistics. And sure i clicked on Pause button twice.

Screenshot:

05fd012889.thumb.jpg.9fc5dc7898bf64d2d96fac08ea1950e9.jpg

Fiverr, your improvings are great but pls develop them a bit slowly =)

Does anyone has problems like that? Is it very bad to pause a gig? I read at this forum that after you paused your gig it will decrease in search.

Thanks and have a nice day to all!

I didn’t know about that feature last day…and i want to visit my gig for unknown reason… and i clicked on “Paused” by mistake… and after i re-enable that gig… it is not showing in the search results, not showing “active” in the Fiverr app. I can’t send custom offers for that gig if it will not show as active in the app. On the other side. everything is perfect on the website. I’ve contacted CS for that bug, hope they will fix it ASAP.

Oh boy. I accidentally hit pause on my best seller as well, and reactivated after literally 7 seconds. Now I have been eying it since the last 36 hours. Luckily it is still visible. Knock on Wood No thanks to the new feature!

Same thing happened to me. I am happy your gig is still active. Take Care.

##💡I STRONGLY suggest a 2-step ACTION verification similar to below:

image.png.315d8be10400862e38759b2e6430978e.png

⚠️ Note: the above screenshot is simulated.

Not sure I understand…just by clicking your gig it pauses it now…I thought you had to select Pause for you to pause it. What don’t I understand?

Thanks

By clicking “Pause” the gig is paused RIGHT AWAY. Without a second verification or anything.

Pausing a gig REMOVES it from the search result immediately.

image.thumb.png.6c51c53ffecdfdca303a09d3276525ac.png

I didn’t know about that feature last day…and i want to visit my gig for unknown reason… and i clicked on “Paused” by mistake… and after i re-enable that gig… it is not showing in the search results, not showing “active” in the Fiverr app. I can’t send custom offers for that gig if it will not show as active in the app. On the other side. everything is perfect on the website. I’ve contacted CS for that bug, hope they will fix it ASAP.
Oh boy. I accidentally hit pause on my best seller as well, and reactivated after literally 7 seconds. Now I have been eying it since the last 36 hours. Luckily it is still visible. Knock on Wood No thanks to the new feature!
Same thing happened to me. I am happy your gig is still active. Take Care.

##💡I STRONGLY suggest a 2-step ACTION verification similar to below:

⚠️ Note: the above screenshot is simulated.

Excellent. That would be perfect. It’s really bad to pause a gig by mistake. Because Fiverr removes it from the SEARCH ENGINE.

Okay, so i received this reply from the CS.

I really hope “Product Developers” will take this as a serious matter because so many users are now doing the same accident again and again including me. I did it 3 times… 😂 @djgodknows @workogram

Hi,

Did they reply something regarding review of our suggestion? I mean Product Developers. Thank you =)

Hi,

Did they reply something regarding review of our suggestion? I mean Product Developers. Thank you =)

Nope! 😕 I am not a moderator nor even a TRS. I just faced this issue too like you and created a ticket. They replied me that they would forward my suggestion to their “Product Developers.” If they make any changes you will see it automatically on your profile, on this forum, etc.

BTW, now i am okay with this new feature. If you see, it’s a good feature.

Archived