Fiverr Forum

☑ Mistakenly Paused Gig, thanks to New Fiverr's design

Hi Fiverrs! =)
Today i’m twice paused my gig, thanks to new Fiverr design. Usually when i want to enter my gig i place cursor on gig and click on it, but now when you hover on your gig you’ll see a few options: preview, edit, pause and statistics. And sure i clicked on Pause button twice.

Screenshot:

Fiverr, your improvings are great but pls develop them a bit slowly =)

Does anyone has problems like that? Is it very bad to pause a gig? I read at this forum that after you paused your gig it will decrease in search.

Thanks and have a nice day to all!

4 Likes

##:bulb:I STRONGLY suggest a 2-step ACTION verification similar to below:

:warning: Note: the above screenshot is simulated.

5 Likes

:ballot_box_with_check: VOTE NOW! :ballot_box:

• YES - 2 STEP VERIFICATION FOR “PAUSE” AS WELL
  • NO

0 voters

3 Likes

Paused by mistake too :pensive:

2 Likes

Not sure I understand…just by clicking your gig it pauses it now…I thought you had to select Pause for you to pause it. What don’t I understand?

Thanks

1 Like

I was waiting for this to happen. We need a 2 step verification just like when wanting to delete your gig!

:bulb: Joe

By clicking “Pause” the gig is paused RIGHT AWAY. Without a second verification or anything.

Pausing a gig REMOVES it from the search result immediately.

Then make sure you :ballot_box_with_check: vote on the poll I posted above.

I think it’s a fairly obvious and decent feature request!

:bulb: Joe

Always “Strength In Numbers”…

1 Like

Sorry for my vote for “No”. Not my day for buttons))) Surely YES!! (can’t edit my vote at poll)

2 Likes

You CAN edit it. Just hit Yes.

Try on desktop PC if you are on the phone.

1 Like
1 Like

Excellent. That would be perfect. It’s really bad to pause a gig by mistake. Because Fiverr removes it from the SEARCH ENGINE.

1 Like

Yep. I thought I was the only one with that problem because I’m on iPad. Need 2-step for sure…

1 Like

Already contacted CS for this thing…

Let’s see what they have to say…!! :innocent:

3 Likes

Thanks for being PROACTIVE! :thumbsup:

Okay, so i received this reply from the CS.

I really hope “Product Developers” will take this as a serious matter because so many users are now doing the same accident again and again including me. I did it 3 times… :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: @djgodknows @workogram

4 Likes

Thanks for participating on resolving of common problem! :slight_smile: Hope Product Developers team will take this issue into consideration. Thanks again for your help.

1 Like

Great Post! Well done!