☑️ VOTE NOW! for Extra Feature -- New Fiverr Feature: 🔊 BEEP noise and Notification POP-UPs

djgodknows

poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• I would like there to be two beep sounds, one for new inbox message, one for new order message.
    • I get confused by all the beeps, keep it at just one for all messages.
    • My microwave just beeped, Ill answer later.

I like the updated Forum very much and i think fiverr modes are doing there best to resolve any issues that arises no matter if it is forum or fiverr itself…During past some days i remain inactive at forum just because of unwanted posts but now i am loving to be here and connect with Fiverrians again…

I wish the beep noise was a bit louder tho…

I wish the beep noise was a bit louder tho…

I think the loudness is enough but it should have been a bit longer than just a single beep though. Anyway it creates trouble when someone treats the conversations as a chat room. The devs should have implemented something like - keeping an interval between the beeps and if it beeped once recently then to stop beeping for like 30-40 seconds.

On 12/21/2016 at 2:31 AM, taverr said:

I think the loudness is enough but it should have been a bit longer than just a single beep though. Anyway it creates trouble when someone treats the conversations as a chat room. The devs should have implemented something like - keeping an interval between the beeps and if it beeped once recently then to stop beeping for like 30-40 seconds.

Think this too, a snooze function like for alarm clocks, like choosing to slide it away for good, or to re-beep in x minutes might be nice. I’m pretty happy to now have the beep at all though. 

I just noticed this feature is awesome! Getting pop up notifications are great and with sound notifications it will help sellers not to miss a single reply to buyers keeping the response rate high!

There’s a vote running on the thread. Scroll up to the first post to read and vote.

This feature is awesome.

I recently lost a client cause I was too late to reply to his chat message, was busy watching fail videos on youtube 😛

Will enable the sound notifications right away.

was busy watching fail videos on youtube and lost a client

lol…“self-fulfilling prophecy video’s” I guess…😚

Archived