Fiverr Community Forum

Bank Transfer Application is being processed

I have added payoneer account few days ago. But, still getting disable button with text “your application is being processed”.What should I do now? How can I add bank transfer detail again?

7 Likes

Same here. Idk what to do now

Contact Cs, they will remove the bank from fiverr then you can add another bank details or same one.

I also have the same problem .Its showing application is being processed for the past one month. I don’t know what to do. If any one knew the solution please reply .

hi, latexisfun, did you solve this problem and may be you can help me with it please

Hi saniya, Yes I did it. Actually, the button will be disable until unless your payoneer account will be approved. First, go the the payoneer verification center (under setting menu) and check, whether they are requiring more detail or not? whether the bank account application in payoneer is approved or not?

Don’t be worry, when you bank account in Payoneer will be approved the bank transfer button in Fiverr will be enable

. Thanks

Hi suja , Yes I did it. Actually, the button will be disable until unless your payoneer account will be approved . First, go the the payoneer verification center ( under setting menu ) and check, whether they are requiring more detail or not? whether the bank account application in payoneer is approved or not?

Don’t be worry, when you bank account in Payoneer will be approved the bank transfer button in Fiverr will be enable

. Thanks