Banned for no reason ?!

jeece712

Hello,

I just got banned for absolutely no reason. I was browsing the website searching for a seller and I suddenly got banned " You have been banned temporarily. The number of requests you have made to this website has exceeded the rate limit.". No warnings, no email, nothing. I just got that by browsing the website peacefully.

I contacted customer support but that kind of experience is very unpleasant !

Hello,

I just got banned for absolutely no reason. I was browsing the website searching for a seller and I suddenly got banned " You have been banned temporarily. The number of requests you have made to this website has exceeded the rate limit.". No warnings, no email, nothing. I just got that by browsing the website peacefully.

I contacted customer support but that kind of experience is very unpleasant !

The number of requests you have made to this website has exceeded the rate limit.". No warnings, no email, nothing. I just got that by browsing the website peacefully.

clear cache / cookies from the browser you are using and try again

The number of requests you have made to this website has exceeded the rate limit.". No warnings, no email, nothing. I just got that by browsing the website peacefully.

clear cache / cookies from the browser you are using and try again

Thank you very much for the advise! Unfortunately it didn’t work.

Hello,

Thanks for you help!

Weirdly enough, I just received an email to reset my password (didn’t ask for that myself) and everything went fine after resetting my password!

Archived