Be A Better Seller

worththeeffort

I have been disappointed that the items are not delivered in a timely manner. My experience has been that sellers take a LOT longer to deliver than they advertise. I suggest sellers spend more time on estimating their delivery time and advertise a realistic delivery time.

I have been very pleased with what I have received from sellers. The items are great and well worth a fiver.

Purchased 11 completed gigs

Fabulous 3

Great 2

Good 4

Bad 2

1. Seller advertised “gorgeous photos” instead delivered pictures with Shutterstock stamped across the middle to go with short stories. Fiverr resolved and seller now sells stories with no pictures.

2. Seller wouldn’t deliver. Fiverr resolved.

Happy Buyer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tn5rr2012
worththeeffort said: My experience has been that sellers take a LOT longer to deliver than they advertise
I am sorry you have had that experience and know that if a seller takes longer to deliver than what is indicated on there gig page, you can leave accurate feedback to reflect your experience with that seller

Guest tn5rr2012
worththeeffort said: My experience has been that sellers take a LOT longer to deliver than they advertise
I am sorry you have had that experience and know that if a seller takes longer to deliver than what is indicated on there gig page, you can leave accurate feedback to reflect your experience with that seller

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Archived