Be a little more specific when declining gigs?

Below is the message I received from fiverr… after my gig had said “active”, by the way. I have no idea what they could be talking about. The only thing I can think is the stock photo I used, but I guess I’ll never know.

What’s worse is, gigs that are “Denied” are not editable or viewable, so I can’t even go look at the text to see if there was something there that could have been in violation or copy it to resubmit it if it was the picture.

Infuriating…

Hi scottbeeson,

We are sorry, but your gig ‘help you find the perfect software’ did not pass our moderators’ review. The reasons are:

Your gig potentially violates 3rd party copyrights or trademarks

Thanks,

The Fiverr Editorial Team

Not knowing what your gig was for, it’s hard to say, but if it was telling people where they could download pirated software, that’s probably the reason.

If it was just giving advice on which software they should legitimately buy for their needs, well…your gig probably shouldn’t have been banned & you should get in touch with customer support.

Hi Scott.

Firstly welcome to Fiverr and the community.

In the beginning I had about 3 of my gigs denied for the very same reasons and at first it can be a tad frustrating. But if your not familia with them head over to the terms of service located at bottom of the site they include some do’s and do nots about adding your gigs here on Fiverr, keep at it and I’m sure you will do well

Best regards

Wayne