Be aware any buyer can get your account blocked

So, My old fiverr account get blocked because I had a fight with a buyer. The buyer threatened to get my account blocked and boom on the same day my account was blocked. Then he was not done he get his two month old order cancelled. And the support does not even try to hear me out they were like we are in power our decision is final. So I request all the seller to take this kind of threatening seriously so your account remain safe.

You already opened another topic about this.

And no, not any buyer can get your account banned.
I’ve been here quite a few years and had a few difficult buyer but never ever received tos warning and definitely not banning account.

You already had 2 warnings before and the last one was for communication outside of fiverr.
So please don’t act as you are innocent.

You already opened another topic about this.

And no, not any buyer can get your account banned.

I’ve been here quite a few years and had a few difficult buyer but never ever received tos warning and definitely not banning account.

You already had 2 warnings before and the last one was for communication outside of fiverr.

So please don’t act as you are innocent.

Now that you mentioned it, I see the answers in his old thread.

Yes, According to TOS, its strictly prohibited but under certain circumstances you may contact them. here is the scenario, customer placed the order, but to get the requirement or provide service, you need client’s email/contact information, then you may ask for their information but ONLY on the order conversation/chat. It is highly recommended to send a ticket first to fiverr support that you need client’s email. In case of disputes, fiverr will not consider any promises/deals which will tak…

That explains everything: outside communication, owning multi accounts, multi TOS warnings. This thread should be closed.

Archived