Be aware of frauds

namansingh671

I GOT CHEATED BY A SELLER , He was supposed to give me organic promotions however he placed the wrong link which was not mine and send me a fake screenshot. people like him should be banned by Fiverr.com while they are responsible for this too, i feel terrible while my time and money both cheated very wrong, Fiverr should verify before getting any seller on their platform I suggest Fiverr should charge a refundable amount from seller to verify its genuineness atteast fake people will get less in number then.

Mod Note: 📋 It is against the Forum Rules to negatively call out a buyer or seller. You may send the username to Customer Support if the user has actually violated the Fiverr Terms of Service, but the public forum is not the right place forrname call-outs. Be aware of frauds

I GOT CHEATED BY A SELLER , He was supposed to give me organic promotions however he placed the wrong link which was not mine and send me a fake screenshot. people like him should be banned by Fiverr.com while they are responsible for this too, i feel terrible while my time and money both cheated very wrong, Fiverr should verify before getting any seller on their platform I suggest Fiverr should charge a refundable amount from seller to verify its genuineness atteast fake people will get less in number then.

Mod Note: 📋 It is against the Forum Rules to negatively call out a buyer or seller. You may send the username to Customer Support if the user has actually violated the Fiverr Terms of Service, but the public forum is not the right place forrname call-outs. Be aware of frauds

Fiverr should verify

You can try a seller from the Pro program. They are all verified by Fiverr.

https://www.fiverr.com/pro

EDIT: I’ve checked the seller you’ve mentioned. His reviews are terrible, and he offers 10 million targeted traffic for $5. What did you expect to happen?

Fiverr should verify

You can try a seller from the Pro program. They are all verified by Fiverr.

https://www.fiverr.com/pro

EDIT: I’ve checked the seller you’ve mentioned. His reviews are terrible, and he offers 10 million targeted traffic for $5. What did you expect to happen?

10 million targeted traffic

I was too late to catch the name of the seller so I tried to find it myself and in search results, I saw this

image.png.64c987f734e5b5b83285d4bc221f7118.png

LOL

@namansingh671 most of the sellers that offer “organic” promotion are bots. I tried once as an experiment for the YouTube channel and it was a major flop.

Yeah It happen I am professional graphic designer I use you sale Pinterest Pins. People love my service because I do hard work for there project. that why they trust me and come back again for the next project.

Trust is the only factor as seller you need to build. Similarly buyer should be alert don’t stuck at cheap pricing.

i got cheated by a seller to and am not getting orders since a weak,im trying to keep my hopes up and before asking him to place a order i saw his reviews but his reviews were a lot of 5 stars :((

you must communicate with him well. sometimes misunderstanding happens and communication is key

Archived