I’ve read, “I’m new,” and “Help me, please,” so many times it’s ridiculous.
I have a TRS illustrator who does unique, one of a kind, hand drawn work starting at $5. Her work/portfolio/profile are all original. I’ve searched before and for giggles, I tried again. I’ve yet to find any new seller who can even come close to what she can do.
My opinion as a buyer, if you want to beat a TRS or a successful level 2, then you have to be better. If you’re thinking, “But they have hundreds, thousands of reviews. No one wants to buy from me because I dont have reviews.”
Well, you’re right. You don’t have reviews, you probably have stolen portfolio, fake profile picture, plagiarized portfolio/gig description, poor grammar, etc. I bet you spent more time stealing off famous websites and your fellow sellers than creating your own.
- No one will buy from you because you cheated and you lied.
- If you think review is the only reason why you’re not making sales then you might as well fold shop and leave
- Why should I pay a newbie $25 for illustration when my TRS will do a better job for $5.
- Are you mad at Her? Do you think she should raise her price? Here’s another harsh statement: What she chooses to sell for is none of your darn business.
- Its not just for illustration. I’ve hired newbies proofreaders/editor’s over level 2 because their gigs were better.
Competition is a great thing. It forces you to better, it makes you think, keeps you on your toes.
So, New Sellers convince me to hire you. Show me your gigs. Why are you better than the proofreaders, editors and article writers I have now?
You don’t need to know who they are, you just need to tell me how good you are.