Be careful about Youtube likes!

brownelll

Good gravy yes…don’t buy likes and such!!! Anybody offering you thousands of views/likes, etc…are using bots and using unsavory methods!!

Now…in saying that, as a bonus I get my clients a gain in popularity and rank by getting them likes, followers, views…but I have a network of real people who truly will view,like subscribe because they “like” what you are offering! I don’t offer this as a separate gig…because I don’t guarantee how many will like your what you are offering!

I don’t usually chime in here on the forum…but I’ve read too many posts about people getting screw$d over by others offering such ridiculous gigs!

So yes…people…DO NOT buy these sorts of services period!!!

Hi there,

There is no reason for buying likes. I mean they are not real people, so why would you need them. You can not promote anything to them. You can not talk to them. They are just useless… Also they doesn’t come with comments and user interaction so it will look strange having 10000 likes with 0 comments.

The only good likes, followers or +1 are the natural ones. Also, when you have natural impact from users, you will know that your doing great. When you don’t, then you will know that you have to make improvements… Don’t buy false likes! There is no point of having them and you can always get fished or worse, because most of the people that offer this kind of services are not very trustworthy.

• 4 weeks later...

A lot of promotional gigs on fiverr are outright ridiculous. I don’t understand why fiverr lets gigs like this exist! I saw a gig that said ‘I will promote your facebook to millions of fans’ and the feedback is hilarious.

'I haven’t noticed any gain yet, but seller delivered gig as promised.'

No, the seller just took $5 from you 😦

Reply to @biancha: I’m a Buddhist myself. It’s a sin in both cases according to Buddhism.

1. Your happiness, when other people face troubles due to their faults.
  2. Your happiness, when other people face troubles without knowing it.

Anyway, it’s up to you to decide it. 🙂

Archived