Fiverr Forum

Be Careful with ****** buyers

I think we need to becareful when dealing with ******buyers most of them are scammer and cheat. After successful order delivered to them they will go and report you to Fiverr, Fiverr will delete your gig. I think Fiverr should do something about all this wicked buyers.

Mod Note: Post edited. Please read the forum rules. Calling out buyers, sellers, specific nationalities or races isn’t allowed

You guys don’t want the good of your site allowing scammers to rip sellers off.

Hi @resume_edit, I see you just joined this website. I don’t think you have the knowledge yet to tell that buyers are “scammer and cheat”.

First of all, you promise a mistake-free resume / cover letter, etc., but look at your writing.

If you have already orders is a good thing, just keep delivering good work and have patience if you want to succeed.
Otherwise you should look elsewhere.

As a last note, please read the Terms and Conditions to avoid any interruption of your gigs or even worse.

@resume_edit

You (@resume_edit) have a review by marie_edit, who in return offers the exact same service. Both use stolen stock images in their profile and you have zero language skills while you use the United States as your fake location.
The only reason you post here is to get attention of people, who you hope are even less intelligent than you are. What actually would mean ‘brain dead’.

You are the scammer here!

(See above for the reasons why I love this forum :slight_smile:)

@resume_edit They are both correct. If you want to be successful, offer a service you can do, act professionally, and perhaps read on the forum a bit to see what is allowed and expected.

LOL, I didn’t even noticed that he used almost the same username… resume_edit // marie_edit.

:ok_hand:

That’s violation of rules.
Read bellow dear @resume_edit

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Fiverr’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

Topic closed as OP is no longer on Fiverr.