Hi there, today, I want to share with you some information tips I recomend to all of you about some Hackers and Dangerous Buyers. On the past months, I´ve encountered some potential hackers on fiverr. I´m doing this because I´ve watch this topic My Account just got HACKED and I find usefull to share with you this.
First of all let´s take a look at this screenshoot
Mod Note: Images Removed as they show a user’s name. Please blur user names and re-add images.
The Modus Operandi of those Hackers, are the same. They use the same preset of message:
“You´re good, I need X, Can you?" "I need X, can you do it? Watch de Details on the document “-Send me a message on this email””
They ask you to download a document, with scripts and malware inside which hacks information about you or launch some actions inside Fiverr. Like this user, Who get Hacked some minutes ago. There´re even scammers on Fiver, like the second one. Do not even try to have contact with them outside, because it´s against the rules!.
How to Avoid This?
- Report the buyer immediately. Fill the report with all the information you could collect.
- Contact CS, send images, screenshots.
- Be sure your Antivirus is updated.
- If you´re not using antimalware, this could be a good chance to download one.
- Be sure you´re using a updated version of Microsoft Office or Open Office. They Will tell you if the document has strange scripts of not.
- Do not Open external Links.
Never Open downloaded Attachments by clicking on your browser´s download bar.
- If you open the document by accident, Do not click any suspicious box or link, close the document, delete it and search for viruses!
- Do not try to have contact with user outside
I hope it could help! Let´s clean Fiverr of those Hackers!