Fiverr Community Forum

Be helping hand of new user

I am new here and i really feel stranger. I created 3 gig but still not get single order or notification from buyer. Please help me to grow my gig so will be get order.
:blush:

14 Likes

I have the same problem.

1 Like

Keep patience.

Try to Give much time on Fiverr and Fiverr Forum.

Sometimes it took time to take a order from buyer. Send some buyer request.

1 Like

no order and no message what is the problem

1 Like

Regards
@sumonlight

Hey There!
You should go through the essential freelancers course and give the english test for more engagement and impression! It’ll help you alot!

1 Like

Same been using Fiverr for more than 1 week still nothing

1 Like

Stay active when the buyer request comes and share the gig.

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr and wish you the best of luck in the journey of this fantastic platform besides keeping concentrate on the Fiverr forum which may assist you to boost up your knowledge and thus will have a chance to increase your skill and expertise. besides, you can make a master plan that how can you improve gig positioning. acquire the knowledge of the way of promoting your gig to Fiverr and to social media. you will have to invest more time in researching the outsourcing industry if you want to succeed in such kind of outstanding platform. I hope this may work you are concerned with.

1 Like

Keep patience.

Try to Give much time on Fiverr and Fiverr Forum.

Sometimes it took time to take a order from buyer. Send some buyer request.

2 Likes

Well advised :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

You must open all 5/6 gigs before open your gig you research properly focus on your key word. Tri to find lower competition service but have lots of work that you can provide.

3 Likes

As a new seller we all have to wait for the result. But keep sending buyer requests /daily in a proper way. That is what I am doing :slight_smile:

Hope for the best.

1 Like

Hi, Ninetyoneengg
You are welcome and hope you are doing fine.
Do not worried. Keep patience to get order.
To get order and increase your gig impressions, click, you have follow at least
Good title, perfect search tag, eye catching image.
Unique description and response buyer request.
Share your gig on Social media
Try to always active on Fiverr
Send buyer request as per your skill
Keep patience, improve your skill, etc.

Thanks
Khondaker

2 Likes

Suggest you check out the competition in your category re your website gig as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

1 Like

I have face same problem but I will try and try, Thank you all Forum Visitor that you are give me more suggestion.

2 Likes

Actually i don’t know about buyer request now i got the buyer request option so i have stated to sent offer and get proposal thank you buddy

Where i give English test on which platform. Are you talking about fiverr?