Be Patient,I waited 7 months

sudais299

Fellow sellers!

Everyday I see new sellers complaining of not being able to get any orders despite sending buyer requests,promoting on social media,etc.

Wait.

I’m a Level 2 Seller, I joined back in August, 2016 but guess when I got my first order?

In March 2017.Yes, you read that right.After 7 months,I got my first order and that too of $5.

So don’t be sad or give up, complete your profile and maybe one day you’ll get something and kick off,after all it;s a competitive marketplace and it shall take time. It’ll be difficult like it is for everyone but just don’t quit.

Best Regards,
Sudais Asif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here. I registered February 2017 and got my first order in May 2017. $70. Now, I am just like 3 orders to Level 2.

So New Sellers should be patient. Always visit buyers request and stay online always.

Exactly,I remember once I entirely was about to miss out on a message by one of my clients who in fact became a repeated customer so remaining online and a fast response time is vital.

Thanks so much for posting this! What a cool encouraging message. As I find myself waiting long periods in between gigs I find it essential to look for encouraging posts. Thanks for keeping me going!

@chrispoirier Their is essentially a long period at times for everyone, don’t get discouraged!

@ahmmed22 My pleasure. 🙂

@madbeanshooper More is coming,you’ll get the flow soon!

@theluxurylife Glad to. 😊

Fellow sellers!

Everyday I see new sellers complaining of not being able to get any orders despite sending buyer requests,promoting on social media,etc.

Wait.

I’m a Level 2 Seller, I joined back in August, 2016 but guess when I got my first order?

In March 2017.Yes, you read that right.After 7 months,I got my first order and that too of $5.

So don’t be sad or give up, complete your profile and maybe one day you’ll get something and kick off,after all it;s a competitive marketplace and it shall take time. It’ll be difficult like it is for everyone but just don’t quit.

Best Regards,

Sudais Asif

Woah! I admire your patience brother! Although it didn’t take that long for me to get my first order I totally feel you. Sometimes we really need to patiently wait for our orders. Until now I still wait and work hard to get more orders and reach level 1 (hopefully soon).

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement.

More orders to come for all of us!

Yep! It happens, I joined in February didn’t get my first official order until June but now at the end of September I just hit Level 2.

Patience is important!

Yep! It happens, I joined in February didn’t get my first official order until June but now at the end of September I just hit Level 2.

Patience is important!

Wow! Congratulations! 😀

Woah! I admire your patience brother! Although it didn’t take that long for me to get my first order I totally feel you. Sometimes we really need to patiently wait for our orders. Until now I still wait and work hard to get more orders and reach level 1 (hopefully soon).

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement.

More orders to come for all of us!

You’re welcome,good luck to Level 1! 🙂

Thanks so much for posting this! What a cool encouraging message. As I find myself waiting long periods in between gigs I find it essential to look for encouraging posts. Thanks for keeping me going!

You’ll have more orders soon, don’t you worry 🙂 I suggest that you make the most out of your free time so you don’t get frustrated like learning new skills or improving your skills.

You can do it brother! 😃

Great advice.

I would just add: be patient + proactive.

Just being patient and sitting waiting for orders passively is OK if you have other things to do - but if you’re determined to make it on Fiverr, it strips you off so many opportunities for growth you could otherwise grab by being proactive.

Archived