Be realistic and sensible, Guys!

haris_hassan

It’s ridiculous to see forum scammed by so called [Repeated] seller Tips
"10 rocking ways to increase sales" (Your profile doesn’t seem to have sales volume)
“100 tips to earn more” (Tell me yours first)
“Tip for newbies” (who are just born and are not very good self-learner)

So called “Tippers”! Why don’t you apply these tips and earn more or whatever? and please avoid the tips that are against TOS.

I miss those days when literally top rated and sellers with good sales volume used to give tips here. I think they get no free time from their work to post something here

Since then, this FORUM has become CLICK BAIT to attract attention and draw visitors to profile by immature sellers who plagiarized different posts of forum to make a new one with same tips

More importantly, No one is that good to tell everybody their secrets of sales. I’ll never share some of my secret tricks to drive the sales when i need to.

I would guess it’s also full of a lot of “tips” and “advice” from Level 2 Sellers trying to achieve Top Rated status…!
If that’s the case, I sort of understand - but it would make WAY more sense to be giving advice that actually worked for them, instead of rewording advice they got elsewhere or just making clickbait titles/articles.

Just a note in case any of those sellers are reading this, posting in tips will not help them attain TRS. Although community leadership is important, there are other ways that are much more likely and if a forum post were to get noticed by staff it would have to be outstanding.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

INCREASING my chances at TRS! SELLING MORE by posting in the forum!

How do I INCREASE MY CHANCES OF BECOMING A TRS (TOP RATED SELLER) by posting TIPS? How do my TIP POSTS help me sell? Sellers notice that blogs, courses, and YouTube videos say that posting in the forum is part of becoming a TRS or that forum...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 2 ❤

Thanks a lot admin and my apologies for wrong category.

MAIN REASON OF SPAMMING IN “TIPS FOR SELLERS”
“Tips for seller” gets most views and have prime location on forum, exposed to 90% of forum visitors. This way, many sellers think that they may get traffic, visits, click (and some even think of sales/orders) by posting useless tips

SOLUTION:
Fiverr should make some changes in forum. Forum should have a “whats New” on Forum home page in place of “Tips for seller” to give every new post a justified attention.

In this way, “Tips for seller” section will not get spammed.

Posting things in a forum merely because you feel that to be the most visible for a post is a poor reason for posting in that forum. Your posts should be placed in the appropriate forum for the theme and topic of a post. That is why we have a variety of different forums.

We will move – or remove – posts that are intentionally posted in the wrong forum. There is no excuse for spamming a forum that does not fit the post topic, just because you want it to be seen by more people. Users of these forums can easily find posts by reading through the appropriate forum.

I am not saying that I post in any specific category to get more views on MY Post. I still think my post was a “tip” to seller to avoid spamming.

Secondly, I am not talking about the wrong post/category issue. Please read the comment again

“Tips for seller” gets most views and have prime location on forum, exposed to 90% of forum visitors. This way, many sellers think that they may get traffic, visits, click (and some even think of sales/orders) by posting useless tips

They do post “tips” but copied, useless, repeated.

I don’t know, did i do/say anything wrong? you want me to know?

Archived