Beats every Freelancer websites

kabooter

In 2007 I was searching term " How to make money Online" Millions of Ideas came through and in all there is a freelancer work.

I am special in Email marketing SEO services website designing and most of all I am Certified Ethical hacker and good in computer and mobile forensic.

But the thing is all freelancer website like O-desk, freelancer Elancer I made my profile one of the best. I daily come 5 to 6 hours reply to new bids private messages to buyer but Unfortunately in 3 Years I never had a single order. So I left all the sites.

After some time one of my friend told me that he made 250$ in some days with FIVERR where you can sell every and any skill in just 5$.

I just laugh and said IN JUST 5. ? Leave it man I having special skill why I will sell in 5 ?

So nothing happen but after some days I though I need to give a chance or a try.

I joined Fiverr remember just join I dont know how to use it.

I left the Fiverr.

again that friend told me that he made 1245$ in week.

I came again 🙂 made my first ever GIG about Better Email Delivery.

and I closed the fiver after 6 minutes I got a mail that a buyer is interested in your gig for 5$. I again smile + laugh just in 5$ ???

any way I talk to her, she said please solve my this issue I will buy more gigs from you I said I have no other gig SHE said what you can do ? I said I can check website for vulnerabilities she having too much site she made me offer and I made a gig for that and SO on.

Today all my work is auto pilot I am seller also I am a good buyer on fiverr and on Level 2 but I am sure in my few day I will get TOP ranking.

One of the most important thing that I want to tell that I never withdraw cash of fiverr earning.

Because I earn and I spend here to buy great services.

Finally I want to thanks FIVERR.COM for this great website and specially for us because we are Pakistani we need work online.

I request to all Pakistani online working come to free and sell your skill start with 5$ and make 1000$.

Good luck.

Fiverr is the Luck.

That was an extraordinarily challenging post to read. I admire your desire to share stories about – I assume – your success on Fiverr, however, for future posts, if you want people to read and understand what you write, please edit or proofread it in English before you post it.

Archived