Fiverr Community Forum

Became one of the Hand Picked-Top Rated

When Hard Work Pays OFF… So Happy… :slight_smile:

Thank you for the forum members for their valuable advice & tips when I was starting the Fiverr journey 6 years ago…

49 Likes

Congratulations :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

What, you mean you did it by means of hard work over six long years, not by tricks and overnight? How disappointing to hear :wink: And don’t forget a thank you to yourself for looking for, listening to and following the right advice and tips :slight_smile:

Well, congrats then and to the next years of your Fiverr journey as a TRS! :fireworks:

11 Likes

Congratulations. Best wishes for your continued success! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

OH MY… There are sleepless nights… I normally work from 10pm - 3-4 am in my country time… :slight_smile: OWL MODE I call it…

6 Likes

Thank you… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations!
amazing-electrc-feel-fireworks-gif

8 Likes

congratulation :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s really something to be proud of especially coming after six years on fiverr. And your reviews are outstanding!

3 Likes

Congratulations, Sanda, on your incredible achievements. Now is the time to celebrate!

3 Likes

Congratulations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope all the people who think they should be made a top rated seller can see that you’ve been here over six years, and have an absolutely outstanding record, so they realize that this is what it takes to become one.

Some sellers are struggling to stay above 90% in their statistics and are delivering late, or not at all, and thinking that if only they can hit all metrics above 90% they will become a top rated seller within a short period of time.

I hope they all take a look at your reviews and gigs to see an example of this.

8 Likes

Thank you…

I have always tried my very best too keep my work standards on to the best… and communicating clearly with the buyer… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your great success

3 Likes

@misscrystal

This is the natural work flow of mine… no tricks no gimmick… just honest hard work…
there were a few trouble buyers but I conquered them to be regular clients… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Congratulations Sister. Best wishes for your bright future.

3 Likes

Congratulations sanda5. Enjoy your new experience as a TRS.

3 Likes

Thank you so much…

3 Likes