Become a level 1 seller in 30 days but

samlanshah

When you started you were in the “new” category when people searched. Now you are competing with many more people. I would just research other top sellers gigs in your field, and then compare your ad to theirs to see what you can do better. Maybe add more keywords, or extra portfolio photos…and just give it time, and promote it outside of Fiverr as well.

I’ve experienced a similar issue. In my first month, I had 11 orders. This month, so far, I have had just 1 order. I have a 100 percent rating overall, so that can’t be the issue. I have posted flyers locally and handed out business cards. I’ve done the social networking thing, too. So, I don’t know what the problem is.

I only finish my 30 days fiverr success course link in post , yes fiverr have for new buyers first month some boost to give new guys some option success , after it you need start build your profile and make effort and promote also outside fiverr , youtube, forums, facebook etc… after level 2 visibility improved , be creative how get level 2 account , hope my course will help 🙂

Tolik

Hope it’s help.

if you new in fiverr i sure that course will help you , it’s 90% coupon discount for first days of promotion.

https://www.udemy.com/fiverr-success-for-beginners-became-zero-to-hero-in-30-day/?couponCode=90%_EarlyBird_Discount

Good Luck!!!

• Need more help how success in fiverr allways can ping to tolik4you@gmail.com and me or my marketing fiverr team will help for FREE

Archived