Fiverr Forum

Becoming a Level 2 seller?

“50 orders within 2 months” - So do the sales I made before reaching Level 1 count towards this? I’m a Level 1 seller and now I have a total of 50 sales (plus 100% rating) but it took me three months, so guess I’m not getting to Level 2 anytime soon. If I want to reach Level 2, should I make 50 more sales within 2 months?

Reply to @kjblynx: I did contact CS and I received a reply saying that “the technical department will look into it”. Guess it’s a technical issue after all.

You must have 50 orders completed within a period of 60 days. And any level 1 sales that fall within this particular 60 days count too.

Yep, get a few more sales before too many more days pass and you lose other sales out the back end.

Thank you for posting this question as I have been wondering the same thing. I just completed my 49th gig, but those 49 gigs have been over the course of the last 12 months. I wasn’t sure if I would attain Level 2 status after completing my next gig or if I had to complete 50 gigs within a 2 month time period. It sounds like @kjblynx was awarded her Level 2 status based on gig deliveries and being a seller on fiverr for at least 2 months. Here’s hoping for Level 2 soon! :slight_smile:

Reply to @stiper23: Fingers crossed :slight_smile:

Reply to @kjblynx: As of now I have 60 completed orders and 56 of them have been rated.

I was just promoted to Level 2 :slight_smile: Thanx Fiverr!