Becoming popular on fiverr

crisu08

Hi everyone! I’m new on this platform and I really want some advices about how to increase my popularity on fiverr. I don’t know how to make known my gigs ( I didn’t post it yet because I knew nobody would see it ).
I am very god at photography, editing photography, creative writing, articles writing, translstions.

its hard to find your first client , but service and ratings is the most important factor to ranking your gigs . i hope you can find your answer 😊

Regards ;

RAMPUS DEVELOPER

I know it’s really hard on fiding the first one, but when I will ha e my fitst order I’ll prove I am really serious in my work.

Welcome to the fiverr forum.

You can check fiverr tips category . You will get many tips there.
You can check this tips also .Hope it will help you .

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Best Of Luck

Welcome to the fiverr forum.

You can check fiverr tips category . You will get many tips there.

You can check this tips also .Hope it will help you .

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Best Of Luck

Thank you very much !

Thank you very much !

If you are going to create new gigs then check this topic also .

Hi Guys ! wave Hope all are well.I have posted this thread because I can see everyday some sellers are posting about gig ranking.we have to keep in mind that google search engine and fiverr search engine are not same .As I know both gig ranking system depend on your account statics (on time delivery,response rate,order completion rate,reviews,skill tests,title,description , etc) . There are two types of search system in fiverr. 1 .Category search 2.Keyword search . Keyword search: Sup…

And you are welcome …

Archived