Becoming Top Rated Seller - tips?

Hi everyone! I have been on Fiverr for about a year now, great reviews, unique gigs, and more.

I am DYING for that TRS status now!!!

Does anyone have any tips for me to get it? Anything I need to change or add with my gigs? I feel like I’ve added just about everything!

Thank you!

Community Involvement helps. Getting a flawless record and many sales is a standard.

Reply to @oranjewebdesign: I’ve done all three and more trust me. In the mean time I’m adding new things but I just feel it’s time.

How many sales do you get per day? On average?

Yep Time is always a factor. Though if you offer a service that is just so unique it is a GEM then you will probably notice exceptions made!

Reply to @fastcopywriter: Maybe 5-10, a little slow on weekends. Is this good or should I improve?

Reply to @oranjewebdesign: Time as in how long it takes for me to deliver?

My DT is 7 days.

I understand what you mean about services that are gems - but I really do believe my gigs are TRS worthy. I am open to improvements though! That is why I decided to create this thread.

Reply to @mystic_insight: That’s pretty good. I get about the same, the last 7 days it’s been anywhere from 5 to 13, I think my record is 18 orders in one day.

Reply to @fastcopywriter: My record was probably 15 :slight_smile: I don’t really pay attention to how many orders. As long as everyone feels fulfilled and satisfied with their readings.

How many people in your niche are TSR’s Mystic? In my writing niche, I notice some get promoted really quickly. In other niches, I see some amazing sellers still struggling to get that final promotion despite killing it.

Reply to @realfastcopy: There is 7 that I can see right now. I wish I was that few that get promoted quickly lol.

Hello help me somebody razobratsya on this site I just zarigestrirovalsya what to do here to earn?