Been 6 days since buyer gave me requirements for order

vlanceloudly

Hey everyone!

It’s been around 6 days since a buyer paid for his order on my gig page, but hasn’t submitted the requirements yet. I am aware that the clock wont start ticking until the requirements are submitted but I’m worried that the buyer would expect delivery even though they didn’t give me the requirements. Is there a timer after which the order gets cancelled by Fiverr themselves?

Thanks in advance!

Not that I’m aware of, there’s no auto-cancellations.
If an order goes late, there’s an easy cancel on the buyer’s side: www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360049216034-How-do-I-cancel-a-very-late-order

If you want to cancel it yourself, if the buyer never comes back, you’ll have to go through CS: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560198-Order-Completion-Rate-and-Cancellations-FAQ

So many newbies are being taken advantage of here on Fiverr by a small minority of predatory “buyers”. This is my take on how to protect yourself, thereby reducing the chances of a cancellation or negative review.
Special shout out to @melissaharlowvo for the buyer requirements section. Enjoy!

Archived