Fiverr Forum

Been a month and no order

i created 2 gigs, one of them got 100+ impressions 20+ views & clicks and second only got 4 impressions 20+ views& clicks. now the impressions and views have stopped increasing . they have not increased for 5 days and i got 0 order till yet. its been almost a month on fiverr. what should i do

my gig

New to Fiverr. Can Check if my gig is ok

to the best that I can.

Suggest you remove the above (copied) from your profile description as it does not come across as very professional and will put many buyers off.

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

In , I Will Do High End Photo Retouching gig, the main image is pretty simple, better you add some texts , describing your service as you did in your other gig. I’m not a designer, but I recommend using Plane Fonts !! Have to check on other successful gigs on your category. As a new seller, you can create up to 7 gigs, You may like to use your full quota :wink:

I Also face this kind of problem

Then I update my gig like gig image, keyword,Seo, Attractive title,
you can study other seller gig also to get some new idea, do marketing everyday,send buyer request 10/10 most important If you are new seller you must creat 7 gig.

then fiverr will rank up your gig.

i search for buyers request daily but cant see any of em.should i delete my gigs and create again exact gig? will it do something???

No - please don’t do that.

Maybe you could add some more gigs?

but problem with these gigs are that they are not getting any impressions, clicks or views . my last gig (this one) only got 4 impressions in 1 week

Maybe there’s too much competition for the type of gigs you’re offering? Why not add some different ones, not just delete and replace them with the same gigs?

Try change the Keywords, add pictures, use appropriate tags, use faq, requirement and check. You will thank me later:sunglasses::sunglasses:

On what category is your gig?

tried all that :frowning:

Share me your gig link

here

Okay, try change the gig title, make it captivating and let it reflect in your gig description.

I m a Graphics designer.

You don’t have to have 7 gigs to gain recognition. I have 3 gigs and they are in Pages 1 and 2. I think you need to work more on your gig Keywords