Been a month and no order

quwatgt

i created 2 gigs, one of them got 100+ impressions 20+ views & clicks and second only got 4 impressions 20+ views& clicks. now the impressions and views have stopped increasing . they have not increased for 5 days and i got 0 order till yet. its been almost a month on fiverr. what should i do

my gig

In , I Will Do High End Photo Retouching gig, the main image is pretty simple, better you add some texts , describing your service as you did in your other gig. I’m not a designer, but I recommend using Plane Fonts !! Have to check on other successful gigs on your category. As a new seller, you can create up to 7 gigs, You may like to use your full quota 😉

I Also face this kind of problem

Then I update my gig like gig image, keyword,Seo, Attractive title,
you can study other seller gig also to get some new idea, do marketing everyday,send buyer request 10/10 most important If you are new seller you must creat 7 gig.

then fiverr will rank up your gig.

you can study other seller gig also to get some new idea, do marketing everyday,send buyer request 10/10 most important If you are new seller you must creat 7 gig.

i search for buyers request daily but cant see any of em.should i delete my gigs and create again exact gig? will it do something???

Guest merciavideo

i search for buyers request daily but cant see any of em.should i delete my gigs and create again exact gig? will it do something???

should i delete my gigs and create again exact gig? will it do something???

No - please don’t do that.

Maybe you could add some more gigs?

Guest merciavideo

but problem with these gigs are that they are not getting any impressions, clicks or views . my last gig only got 4 impressions in 1 week

Maybe there’s too much competition for the type of gigs you’re offering? Why not add some different ones, not just delete and replace them with the same gigs?

On what category is your gig?

Try change the Keywords, add pictures, use appropriate tags, use faq, requirement and check. You will thank me later:sunglasses:😎

Try change the Keywords, add pictures, use appropriate tags, use faq, requirement and check

tried all that 😦

Archived