Been with Fiverr two weeks Already Level 1 Seller Awsome

chaduk

Hello everyone I’m chaduk, and my experience so far of Fiverr is awsome. I literally joined up just over two weeks ago now and have started seeing the sales coming in. I am creative and offer Logo/Banner services on Fiverr along with website design.

During the day I work as a carpet floor layer and most days I am home around 2-3pm, then when I’m home I dont have much really to do of a evening time so this is perfect for me to earn some extra income. it all pays the bills right? well some of them for now : )

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, things have slowed down a little on fiverr, iv noticed it comes in waves. almost hitting $200. into second month now. so look forward to seeing how things pan out for me. I would love to do this partime extra income. pays a few bills it all helps right?

hehe yeah im a Brit, doesnt seem to be many of us about on here lol. so if there was any advice you could give me what would it be. always room for improvement and all. and yeah id like to make it a partime venture. as I work at the moment.

loool yeah very true, well that little extra income is all i’m after not looking to spend hours of my life here. because I wouldn’t get a chance to goto bars lool

But yeah its amazing this website. Fiverr could possibley solve world hunger if you think about it.

Archived