Greetings Fiverr community,
I want to leave some suggestions for all future buyers here on Fiverr. I’ve been selling a logo/brand service here for awhile and it has been time for me to leave (not now but soon). Some customers came to me complaining about earlier experience they’ve had on Fiverr. Here was what they complained about:
- Not what they expected
- Service wasn’t as the examples in the portfolio
- Bad communication
- Copying a stock image (not good because it’s neither personal nor unique)
- Not following the description/brief
So for all future customers who wants to purchase a logo from here pay extra attention to these things above.
- Do a reverse image search if you have any doubts
- Look at the previous work and when they were made
- See how the rating was (sometimes this can be misleading though)
- Be sure to read the description clearly
- Contact the seller first and see if they can provide you with more portfolio samples
- Think about your brand, its personality and your target market. The seller MUST know about these things.
Be attentive and value your logo as much as you value your brand. That’s what I usually teach my customers.
E H Wimstedts