If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specialized question about their gigs. They just ask the exact same question over and over and they get the same answers from other sellers - over and over. Just think before posting and consider applying 25 of the best answers that have already been posted before you ask questions.
If your first response to that is that you’ve already tried 25 things, take a closer look at your own profile and gigs.
- Are you in a category with thousands of gigs just like yours or do you stand out from the crowd?
- Are you using an excellent professional profile image or logo that is all your own?
- Do you have outstanding sample work?
- Are your gig descriptions written in excellent business English? Are they catchy and unique or did you copy them from someone else?
- Are you doing more than just ordinary social media promotion and really getting out there and demonstrating your expertise on a variety of forums/quora/Q&A sites related to your industry?
If you can’t answer ALL of those questions and see some ways to improve, it might not be time to post about a lack of orders.