Beginner's Tips please, Fiverr Novice> New on Fiverr

ntworld

Dear Guru in House,

Please am new to Fiverr, have create my gigs and i need my first order, how is this gonna possible on time please help me share experience with me.

Dear Guru in House,

Welcome to the forum

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need (from gurus and others) in the above.

Uuuuhhh…
not trying to sound rude here, but one of your gigs say " I will teach you how to make 7,000 dollars per month" which is great if it was true, but…
You’re going to teach others how to make that amount of money, while you ask here for help??
Something ain’t right…

Uuuuhhh…

not trying to sound rude here, but one of your gigs say " I will teach you how to make 7,000 dollars per month" which is great if it was true, but…

You’re going to teach others how to make that amount of money, while you ask here for help??

Something ain’t right…

Am not saying what i want to deliver on Fiverr are fake, what am asking is how to get my first order on fiverr, dont you know, there is no buyer that are ready to risk there $5 for no review seller. be wise boss

Am not saying what i want to deliver on Fiverr are fake, what am asking is how to get my first order on fiverr, dont you know, there is no buyer that are ready to risk there $5 for no review seller. be wise boss

@zeus777 was asking you why you are offering a service that you claim can make money for other people, while you are here on the forum asking US how to sell a gig and make money. If you already know how to make money, and you are offering to share that knowledge with other people, then why do you need our help making YOU money here on the forums?

It looks a bit hypocritical for you to be trying to sell wealth-making knowledge on Fiverr, but you can’t use that same knowledge to build your own wealth as a seller here on Fiverr. If you know how to make other people money, use it to make you money as well.

dont you know, there is no buyer that are ready to risk there $5 for no review seller. be wise boss

I would recommend you being polite and respectful with people - specially with ladies! Good manners don’t hurt and show if you are well educated. 🤨

there is no buyer that are ready to risk there $5 for no review seller.

Then what’s all this about? Do you take back your statement?

image.thumb.png.3ded18fd9dfd96994d3d5a1dd287dd38.png

dont you know, there is no buyer that are ready to risk there $5 for no review seller. be wise boss

I would recommend you being polite and respectful with people - specially with ladies! Good manners don’t hurt and show if you are well educated. 🤨

Am sorry for been rude, Am really sorry for that

You aren’t going to make sales, as you don’t come across as sincere or genuine. No one who can teach someone else how to makes $7K per month, sells WordPress services for $5.

As a basic rule, very few people who start out on the forum my asking how to get sales ever make any. They simply lack initiative. At least you make almost the same amount as the UK Prime Minister per month. This means you won’t need to worry too much if things don’t work out. 😉

Uuuuhhh…

Something ain’t right…

“I will teach you how to make 7,000 dollars per month” which is great if it was true, but…

Something ain’t right…

LOL

The title alone is a BIG red flag. 🚩

As the old saying does, “If it sounds too good to be true…” well, you know the rest. 🤐

You aren’t going to make sales, as you don’t come across as sincere or genuine. No one who can teach someone else how to makes $7K per month, sells WordPress services for $5.

Cosigning what he said. 😉

Dear Guru in House,

No kidding?! 🥴

Please am new to Fiverr, have create my gigs and i need my first order, how is this gonna possible on time please help me share experience with me.

You’re the Guru, share some of your secrets. Your profile states you work for a World-Class Digital Agency. If you want potential Buyers, be honest and provide quality work.

offering Web Design & Development, Digital marketing,Branding Services.

Archived