Fiverr Community Forum

[Behind the Scenes] Fiverr & Four Seasons Total Landscaping

It’s not just a flash in the pan partnership. We worked with Marie and Four Seasons Total Landscaping to match them with Fiverr sellers to help grow their business and adapt to the amazing opportunity that they found themselves with.

What’s the real story behind our Big Game commercial with Four Seasons Total Landscaping? Owner Marie Siravo explains how Fiverr freelancers are taking her business to new heights, by revamping her website, t-shirt and merch designs, social media presence and more.

103 Likes

Now, THIS video I adore! This is more what I expected, but I understand why it could never make the cut for a 30 second timeslot. Excellent behind-the-scenes video recap!

27 Likes

It’s good, though they could also have done a video showing them making the full commercial/all the shots in it.

17 Likes

This talks to the average person more than the Super Bowl ad Fiverr used.

14 Likes

This is definitely more what Fiverr’s about. My relatives/friends were puzzled by the commercial and asked why I was working for a public relations firm when I told them to watch it, because they knew I was a copywriter.

15 Likes

I think that this is the best thing with Fiverr ! … Can help these beloved :heart: ordinary simple people to make their dreams come true !

7 Likes

This video is better than the other one.

9 Likes

It’s really good one and definitely more.

People makes to their dreams come true.

13 Likes

@mjensen415 This is highly appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

It’s good one and definitely.

9 Likes

Just awesome Impressive video

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 Likes

it’s really awesome. very impressive

6 Likes

Impressive video :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

nice This is definitely more what Fiverr’s about.

3 Likes

This is really impressive. Fiver is the best. :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Nice video. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Quality Commercial proud moment for fiverr community

3 Likes

Awesome video for us…

3 Likes