Being a level one seller I still don't get much order

rafiislamm

Don’t care about “good marketing” because it’s Fiverr responsibility to get you orders.

Don’t care about “good marketing” because it’s Fiverr responsibility to get you orders.

Either you’re trying to bait me, or you have no idea how Fiverr works. I’m guessing both are true.

Yes, I sent 10 buyer request daily. But I need to promote more in social or other things much. Can you give some tip about social marketing? @jonbaas

I need to promote more in social or other things much. Can you give some tip about social marketing?

Well, social marketing refers to the use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other similar sites. It can also be rather involved and complicated, since there are people to do social marketing for a living. In your case, if you want to promote on social media, the best advice I can give you is to make sure you are connected to your target customers. Just posting links into your friends’ feeds is not marketing – and it won’t grow your business long-term.

If you want to learn about social marketing on a much deeper level, you’ll have to search the topic on Google. There are plenty of resources out there that can be of use to you.

I need to promote more in social or other things much. Can you give some tip about social marketing?

Well, social marketing refers to the use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other similar sites. It can also be rather involved and complicated, since there are people to do social marketing for a living. In your case, if you want to promote on social media, the best advice I can give you is to make sure you are connected to your target customers. Just posting links into your friends’ feeds is not marketing – and it won’t grow your business long-term.

If you want to learn about social marketing on a much deeper level, you’ll have to search the topic on Google. There are plenty of resources out there that can be of use to you.

Wow, great suggestion. So want to know one thing, If I will join some group on FB, Linkedin related to my services and share the gig and also my profile, is it valuable? @jonbaas

Wow, great suggestion. So want to know one thing, If I will join some group on FB, Linkedin related to my services and share the gig and also my profile, is it valuable? @jonbaas

So want to know one thing, If I will join some group on FB, Linkedin related to my services and share the gig and also my profile, is it valuable?

That depends upon the nature of the group. If you’re joining the group to participate, chat, and share ideas with the other people in the group, then yes, that might be valuable. If you’re just joining the group to spam your gig links to everyone in the group, then no, that would not be valuable. It would probably get you kicked out the group and branded as a spammer.

So want to know one thing, If I will join some group on FB, Linkedin related to my services and share the gig and also my profile, is it valuable?

That depends upon the nature of the group. If you’re joining the group to participate, chat, and share ideas with the other people in the group, then yes, that might be valuable. If you’re just joining the group to spam your gig links to everyone in the group, then no, that would not be valuable. It would probably get you kicked out the group and branded as a spammer.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. @jonbaas

Archived