Fiverr Forum

Being ignored after you proof to the seller that their service isn't working

I have bought a few. “I will drive real traffic to your site (in the hundreds of thousands)” Yet my Google Analytics, Webalizer and AWstats all show 0 increase. As soon as I post them a screenshot. I never hear back from them. I feel like I been dooped. It’s almost like, they hope you will not monitor the results. But you need to.

I’m don’t have knowledge of what this seller is providing or the time period, but was there any stated?

Start off by rejecting the delivery, you can read more about how to here: http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/200051156-How-to-make-sure-you-get-what-you-paid-for

If they didn’t provide what they advertised you can also leave a negative feedback, CS also encourages buyers to report sellers you advertise work but don’t deliver.

Good luck!

Honestly, most of traffic related gigs are indeed fake despite their inclusion of the word “REAL” in their title/description. You should reject the order if you haven’t already left feedback. If you already left feedback or if the order has automatically completed, just contact CS and ask them to refund your money and tell them why.

musiclover said: Honestly, most of traffic related gigs are indeed fake despite their inclusion of the word "REAL" in their title/description.

You can place buying traffic, likes, views, friends, etc.... all in the same boat. Don't trust it!!

Reply to @est1990: Me either.

I have bought some of those gigs to get backlinks and likes in the past, but after some research i have found that the golden dayes of having likes or backlinks from automated software is NOT helping any sites infact it will only devalue the website and rank it lower, anything that has to do with bots, software and proxy just wont help, but the thing is they dont tell you that.