Being late when modification is requested

fogi

Did anyone experienced that you have delivered a work, a client waited 1-2 days, and then they have asked for modification? Of course, your timer is done by then, so your gig is automatically classified as LATE. Well, no, it’s not, it’s just the client asked for a modification. This is screwing with stats, right?

Can someone from Fiverr clarify this if it’s a bug, if it’s on purpose, and what is the rationale behind it?

Thanks,
Sheila

I tried something like this, it was classified as late, screwed with my stats, I didn’t bother talking about it with CS. It kind of frustrated me too.

It shouldn’t count as late delivery. I’ve asked this issue CS and they told me that there was a bug. However, it seems they fixed as I did not see any countdown after delivery.

Maybe it takes time to everyone have this update.

Please contact cs, if it counted as late delivery. I believe they will fix it for you.

Don’t worry. As long as your original order is delivered on time your stats won’t be affected.

I had it even this week. Delivered work on Friday, deadline was on Saturday. On Monday the buyer replied with thanks for your work, but he pressed the request revision button. Even if he didn’t need a revision. At that moment the countdown timer was screaming ‘late’. I handed in again the same work (he was happy with it) and that was that.

3 days later (yesterday) the order auto-completed. If I look at my order overview, it shows for that order: due March 10, delivered March 12. But my on-time delivery stats are all still at 100%.

I had a client request a revision just to say “I’m going on vacation for the weekend, I’ll look at it when I get back” so three days later they responded but still it did not change my rating only because I delivered it on time for the first delivery.

Archived