Benefit of Gig Video Making

samiaakhter1

Hello,

I believe your concern of “Impression” is in analytics or performance meaning.

If so, the Impressions are the number of times your Gig appeared in the thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).

1. Gig´s video does not help with Impressions. Impressions are mostly reflecting Gigs´ keywords, tags, Gig´s ranking, Seller level, search algorithm, relevance to Buyers search, and further.

Gig´s video may help in getting Clicks from Impressions and this is what you want too imo.

1. In case you add Gig´s video, it is likely that Impressions would fall temporarily but should be back shortly.

Hello,

I believe your concern of “Impression” is in analytics or performance meaning.

If so, the Impressions are the number of times your Gig appeared in the thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).

1. Gig´s video does not help with Impressions. Impressions are mostly reflecting Gigs´ keywords, tags, Gig´s ranking, Seller level, search algorithm, relevance to Buyers search, and further.

Gig´s video may help in getting Clicks from Impressions and this is what you want too imo.

1. In case you add Gig´s video, it is likely that Impressions would fall temporarily but should be back shortly.

Thank You blavaro for giving me good info.

Archived