Besides the view and clicks, what is Impressions supposed to tell you

sakshisvoice

Question

Hi,

I am relatively new to Fiverr and the app on my phone used to show me Views and Clicks with up or down arrows and j understand what they mean.

My from past few weeks, another category called ‘Impressions’ has also started showing besides them, with an up arrow.
I am not sure what information is that supposed to give me.
Can anyone please guide me and tell me, what is the ‘Impressions’ category on the App dashboard is for?

Thanks
Sakshi

6 answers to this question

Hello,

Impressions are when your gigs show in the search results page.
Clicks are when someone clicks on your gig after it appears in the search result page.
Views are when someone views your gigs directly from your profile, or from a direct link…etc

Hope this helps.

Hello,

Impressions are when your gigs show in the search results page.

Clicks are when someone clicks on your gig after it appears in the search result page.

Views are when someone views your gigs directly from your profile, or from a direct link…etc

Hope this helps.

Hi Ammarshrf,

Thanks for responding.

A follow-up question though.

So what enables my gig to start showing in search results?

Hi Ammarshrf,

Thanks for responding.

A follow-up question though.

So what enables my gig to start showing in search results?

I have searched the forum, and found this thread, I hope it’s helpful.

Many of you have recently noticed that your impressions/clicks are not as high as they used to be. You also notice that your gig appears on the last page of the search results. Customer Support and many other people on this forum say that Fiverr is running some tests on the search algorithm which causes you to rank really low in the search results. Over the last 3 days, I’ve seen a ridiculous amount of people complaining about their gigs not showing up in search results or appear really low. If…

I have searched the forum, and found this thread, I hope it’s helpful.

Many of you have recently noticed that your impressions/clicks are not as high as they used to be. You also notice that your gig appears on the last page of the search results. Customer Support and many other people on this forum say that Fiverr is running some tests on the search algorithm which causes you to rank really low in the search results. Over the last 3 days, I’ve seen a ridiculous amount of people complaining about their gigs not showing up in search results or appear really low. If…

Thank you so much Ammarshrf.

This is very helpful.

Archived