Fiverr Forum

Best Buyer request Proposal for all kind of orders

Hello all members of fiverr.

I am going to share buyer request proposal for all of first you first time.

I am using this from 2 years and got more then 100 orders and you can use in any job.
There is no need to change it.

“Hello
I will love to have the opportunity to fulfill your Job.
My Goal is to earn a 5 star review from you and I believe that I can do it in a best way than others.
I am professional logo designer and professionally trained by the very best fiverr super seller trainer.
So,I can do it Professionally. Please place your order.
I guaranteed you will be Glad to see my amazing work.
Now I am waiting look for your response. Thanks

Can any tell me about BETA sellers?

100 orders with that?
I guess there is a buyer for everything :slight_smile:

If this is not a cruel joke for newbies then I’d say this is exactly what not to send. Then again, it shows that there are buyers who will buy anything if the price is right.

I don’t know what to say about this… Fiverr might consider this a manipulation to some degree.

Shouldn’t be your goal to help a client? Doing it for reviews alone sounds a bit selfish, even if indirectly you’re probably saying that the client will be happy - I don’t know what would happen if the client wouldn’t be happy, though…

I don’t know, I have mixed feelings about this :grimacing:

Anyhow, glad to see it’s working for you, but that doesn’t mean it’ll work for everyone - it could be problematic for others, especially when grammar and spelling alone are critical :wink:

I think it’s nice that you want to help others by providing a template but if someone can use correct grammar it would be even better.

That part about being trained by a fiverr super seller sounds like 100% BS.

This alone is so wrong that I would strongly advise newbies to think before taking this advice.
Put yourself in buyer’s shoes. Would you want to get 50 replies like this, especially after you’ve outlined very specific requirements in your request?

A lot of mistakes. I will absolutely NOT send that until it’s revised.

Here’s the revised version:

Hi.
I would love to have the opportunity to help you achieve your goals.
My greatest intention is to earn a 5-star review from you and I believe that I can do the job well done and in the best way possible.
I am a professional website designer and developer. With over 5 years of experience I am very proficient at designing beautiful and very simplistic websites from scratch.
I’m looking forward to work with you on this project. Thank you.

Thanks for sharing it btw.

The biggest issue with this is that it’s a template. Even without grammar mistakes I would not go for it.
I would encourage newbies not to use it with our without grammar mistakes.

As a buyer, I wouldn’t touch any template response with a barge pole I’m afraid.

If I’m looking for a standard service, I’ll buy a gig from the Fiverr search.

If I can’t find what I’m looking for in a standard Fiverr gig, I’ll put up a request. No template response is going to cover whatever it is I’m asking for in a custom request.

If you’re responding to a buyer request, you need to make your response specific to that particular buyer, and their particular needs.

All the replies I’ve sent to buyer requests have been different because each project is different.

In my opinion, you should review each request in detail and reply accordingly to its needs, not just use a copy-paste text.

If you check my proposal its normally for jobs.

I have applied to 2 buyer requests in the past few months as I tend to get enough orders without them but after a discussion on the forum I thought I would see what is happening there. I applied to two with detailed responses and got the first order the following day.

Today, I got a response from the second one - 7 days after sending the offer - and this is what they said (parts removed to protect privacy):

You peaked my interest since it seems you actually read what I posted and took the time to look at my site, you would be surprised at how many canned responses I receive. Let me know where we fo from here and what you propose, I agree with your statement and am totally invested into changing the site to show how we are the experts in **** marketing and ******* *****.

If I had sent your response then I would have been just like all the others.

Eoin,

Somehow, I had a feeling you were going to win both.

I even get 100% canned responses. I delete the who darn thing and repost it again the next day hoping for better luck.

Ahmed,

I don’t believe you.

It takes me quite some time to write offers in Buyer Requests.

I think it is better to state specifically what the job is.

I think it is better to say something about how you seek to give the seller the best service or that you work hard to please the client.

If I wrote this I would feel a bit bossy. Even with the “please” it is like an order, not a request.

If I wrote this I would feel like I was sending a message that was saying, “Here I am just waiting for an order from you and if I do not get one I will be ever so sad.”

:lying_face:? :thinking:?

You might have a long wait. :smile:

This is so wrong!
“your goal is a 5 star review”. I wouldnt order if i was a buyer

A few mistakes in your sample, which I’ve corrected. I hope it’s helpful!

Hi.
I would love to have the opportunity to help you achieve your goals.
My greatest intention is to earn a 5-star review from you and I believe I can do the job well and in the best way possible.
I am a professional website designer and developer. With over 5 years of experience, I am very proficient at designing beautiful and simple websites from scratch.
I’m looking forward to working with you on this project. Thank you.

Your message gives me hope. I’ve never had to look at buyer requests before, due to getting enough orders without it. But this week my orders are almost nonexistent, so I responded to a couple requests with detailed and individualized offers. I didn’t hear from either one, but maybe it will take a while like yours did? I hope so! I’m going to keep trying anyway.

I agree with you. You are my fav

100 orders in 730 days. Waooo! :grin: lol

So I got a :heart: notification about this comment I made back in December. This client that I got through Buyer Requests has since spent over $500 with me through monthly orders and will be ordering again soon.

Just a thinly disguised humble brag to encourage people using BRs that there are genuine requests there. So dont use templated responses, dont apply for things you cant do - just spend a few minutes to understand what is being requested and then submit a solution for the buyer.