Fiverr Forum

Best Fan Page Gig Of Fiverr

Hi, guys hope you all are fine :slight_smile: its good to be here and thanks for viewing.

i have made a nice new gig with some extra value for just 5$ and i am sure you gonna love it. My request to you is simple :slight_smile: please collect my gig in your favorites and if you really think its a good gig then you can try it for your business.

Best Fan Page Gig Of Fiverr

if you want me to collect your gig as well please send link in the description ill return the favour :slight_smile:

Best Regards
DzeeShah

You posted this in the wrong section. Try “Conversations” or something instead.

Also, for all intents and purposes, favorites don’t do anything.

favorite is a small heart it’s not expensive to give to anyone :slight_smile: just a good gesture.

What I meant is that it doesn’t actually affect your gig. Favoriting is just a tool for someone to not lose your gig. Sure, it’s nice, but I just think people should know that it doesn’t actually have any practical use :slight_smile:

Moved to ‘My Fiver Gigs’ :slightly_smiling_face:

BTW - nice to see you back @somaginer1996 ! :sunny:

Ya, thanks. It used to be in Ranting Pot, and it’s illegal to post stuff about gigs in that category!

Are you working for Fiverr? Just wondering? If not, how did you move this post to a different category?

No - no special powers or anything! :wink:

Well - there’s a reason to have your gigs favourited! :wink:

Thanks dear i appreciate it

Correlation doesn’t equal causation though :slight_smile: You made that gig great on its own. It wasn’t the favorites!

@epiphanyanimati offlinehelpers is just a Regular; it’s one of the superpowers you get when you hang around the forum for a while!

You’re welcome darling! :slightly_smiling_face:

See how inappropriate that sounds? :sunny:

you’re funny :slight_smile: thanks bro

I see that changing your profile pic still won’t deter people from thinking you’re a “bro”. Oh well…

I’ll try again, but I uploaded one I had before and it wouldn’t let me! :slightly_smiling_face:

Mind you, it did still look like a boy!

I have a question. Would I be allowed to ask people to favourite my gig as well in exchange for me favouriting theirs by creating my own topic? Also would I have to start a new topic for a gig that I’ve already talked about on the My Fiverr Gigs forum earlier? Thanks.

Oh ok! That makes sense. I’m a Fiverr newbie so I don’t know these special theengs!

You could, but you’d have to deal with all the pesky people like me warning newbies that favoriting doesn’t do anything to your gig’s position :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you Male or Female, or prefer not to answer?:sunglasses:

Definitely female! And very old too! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for your advice :wink: how old are you :wink: