Best fiverr gig there is for $5 because the seller is new on Fiverr

i still can’t believe that buyers RIGHT NOW have the opportunity to buy this gig just for $5. I am certainly going to increase the price as soon as i can. I am absolutely new here and can’t do it till i get to certain levels i guess.

Anyways, here is what my gig offers

LIST OF CONSUMERS IN ANY CITY FOR ANY SMALL BUSINESS FOR TELEMARKETING & MAILING PURPOSE.

Can you believe that? Any business needs sales, how do you generate sales by soliciting your product, who do you solicit you product to? CONSUMERS. Well, the hardest part is always finding that list of consumers

Say, i open an alarm company locally in san diego and i want to target home owners who has home worth $100,000 or above… Well, there you go $5 for every single home owner in San diego with $100,000 and more worth of house with name, address and phone number (when available).

Say, some one starts a law firm and wants to contact every single business owner in his city… No problem, $5 and you have it.

The list is endless and i only charge $5 for your city. Some time you might get close to million records for $5 for example, all home owners who own a single family house in Los angeles.

Guys, i highly suggest you place an order today for $5 and help your business grow! I guarantee you the price will go up as soon as fiverr allows me to

http://www.fiverr.com/layover_guy/provide-you-with-local-mailing-list-of-your-county