Fiverr Forum

Best Fiverr Gigs Marketing Tips

If you have enough knowledge about category you can build your freelancing Carrier using Fiverr. To promote your service the following Tips will help you better.

1. Forum posting Related to your niche.
  2. Promote your service on largest facebook marketing groups.
  3. Use Blog Comment.
  4. Social Bookmarking
  5. Article submission to related sites.
  6. Finally you can use Fiverr forum.

Overall Fiverr is long time marketplace so you need to patient to reach the success.

68 Likes

Did that work for you? I see only 2 reviews on your profile

Should we expect your success with hundreds of orders in the next couple of days?

45 Likes

Definitely worked. I have some several issue.

9 Likes

I would agree because I have several issues with your post.

You have been here a year, and have two reviews. Yet, you are writing “Tips for Sellers.” The Forum Do’s and Do, not’s say:

> Making posts for the Tips categories: In most cases, seller tips should be posted by leveled sellers with significant experience and understanding of the Forum Rules and Terms of Service.

Are you saying posting in “My Fiverr Gigs?” So many sellers come here advertising there that I have turned notices off for that category.

My answer to this is this post:

Are you promoting responding to blog comments with links or other such information about your gigs? That would be spamming the blog!

How is this going to market your gigs?

17 Likes

I’m not sure what do you mean but it does look like that you have issues with your account instead of orders.

14 Likes

Hmmmmmmmm, I agree but not all

5 Likes

Thanks for selecting Great idea. Really Helpful.

4 Likes

I think so:grinning:

5 Likes

twitter gig marketing is best place

6 Likes

thanks for share most important way.

6 Likes

Thank u so much for the tips

2 Likes

Yeah. i do twitter marketing. Lets see. What will be the result. Thanks

3 Likes

Can you explain what you mean by “you do Twitter Marketing”?

7 Likes

For me, I use Facebook groups most of the time. i has proven to increase my impressions and sales when i post consistently over a period of time.

impressions and sales drop when ever i start being inconsistent with my posting.

8 Likes

What about reddit? No ones talk about it

6 Likes

Reddit is fantastic, but mainly only organically, meaning, you share insights, showcase your skills, which generates interest and prompts people to check you out. You usually don’t directly promote yourself on Reddit or Twitter as people don’t use Reddit to see people advertising their things. You can directly promote yourself on Twitter occasionally, but lead generation on Twitter, like on Reddit, mainly works organically.

To be honest, I don’t think many sellers in the forum have built the skills for organic marketing. They have a lot to learn, practice and develop before they can do that effectively. A lot of people here just want to post a call-to-action to buy their packages, linking to them. That’s just not effective on social media and it also deters people and makes you lose credibility with prospects.

20 Likes

Right…thank you very much for tips

5 Likes

thanks… I also do not like direct marketing. I completely agree with you.can you share any examples of organic marketing… I am interested in learning this…

6 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

3 Likes

What part was helpful?

3 Likes