Fiverr Forum

Best Fiverr Gigs Marketing Tips

Great tips, I have never seen these tips anywhere. Great

4 Likes

I’d also like to add that you can improve your skillset by answering these types of questions on sites like Quora. It’s also a great way to find ideas for expanding your services here on Fiverr. If you see the same question being asked over and over, you may be able to create a gig around it.

5 Likes

Thanks for helpful tips

4 Likes

Can you name some facebook marketing groups we can us
e for promotion. ???

7 Likes

thank you :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Hey @mariashtelle1, This comment made my day. :joy::heart:

7 Likes

Never promote yourself in a Facebook Group. It’s spamming and will make you look bad, plus it is really ineffective.

When I get traffic from a Facebook Group, it’s because I’ve shared insights and support for other group members and people see that I know what I am talking about and want to know more.

12 Likes

Nice motivation.But what is that bookmark option?

4 Likes

I wrote this and published it here. You copied and pasted it here as your own. Why would you do that?

Stealing from others isn’t going to help your business and it’s so wrong.

6 Likes

okay. Thank you for the advice

3 Likes

Please describe the process, or give me any link

3 Likes

thanks for sharing nice twitch and tricks

4 Likes

Nice say thanks for sharing essential information with us :+1:

2 Likes

Well for me face-book is a big NO when it comes to marketing. Twitter works…but being very honest promoting your gigs with the right audience is the key and to find that RIGHT audience thing, I only found the Fiverr forum the best place. Take part here…answer questions with authentic knowledge about your niche. Help others and fiverr will help you back. FIVERR IS ALL ABOUT ORGANIC EFFORTS. Do not waste your time copy pasting the gig links to those who do not even know what your services are about. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes I agree with you. I am also new seller on Fiverr. @flyingnetworks you personally don’t get enough order in 1 year but give write down some advice how you do that man. Please don’t do this kind things it’s harmful for new seller. They will follow your instructions working hard but when get nothing they will got fraustrated and leave the market place.

3 Likes

I have lots of local clients. even though I’m under pressure because of this marketing

1 Like

That’s all excellent ways to get your gigs out! Just don’t do it so much it gets spammy!

3 Likes

Thanks for the information.

3 Likes

Great tips, Specially the last line of the article “Be patient in fiverr” Success not come in a moment, It take time.

Forum posting is good for gig marketing.

2 Likes

Wow. Nice method. But did that actually work?

2 Likes