Best gig cover photo

pkansal

Perhaps you can find a seller on Fiverr who you can hire to create a new gig cover for you. Asking someone to do it for you for free is not how Fiverr works.

I am not asking someone to create one for me. I am asking only to help me how good covers look.

I am not asking someone to create one for me. I am asking only to help me how good covers look.

Like I said, there are some great designers here on Fiverr that would love to help you. Perhaps you can find one that you would like to hire to do the job for you. They usually have a great eye for designing imagery that looks good. Seeking free services here on the forum, isn’t a good idea.

Once imagery is created by someone, I’m sure there are those here on the forums who would be happy to share some feedback. But until you have that imagery, we can’t really help you. Because it sounds an awful lot like you want us to do the work for you. 😉

If you don’t want to hire a gig cover designer, why not search for free stock photography and then use pictures that relate to your gig?

Or you can create something on Microsoft Word and take a screenshot.

There are also free Photoshop-like programs like picmonkey, but in my experience, it’s always better to hire a designer when you’re not a designer.

A couple are a bit blurry (and at least one looks aliased or over-compressed). If you used higher resolution imagery and without over-compressing eg. for the “proofread” and “convert 30 pages” gigs, the images they’d look clearer (it might help the transcription gig too).

Archived