Best gigs for promoting a Christmas single?

Guest mrfusion

Guest mrfusion

My band are releasing a music video on Youtube this weekend. We’re also putting the song up for free download.

Anyone know of any gigs that might be worth trying to help with promotion? I’m happy to pay for any that will get the video or the song out there (or both), or even reviews or anything really. No idea where to start.

It’s a pop-punk Christmas song if that helps. Thanks in advance 🙂

Maybe you can check out one of gig to help you make trailer for your music video which you can use to advertise?

I don’t know if I can post the link here, but If I can… here it goes

favicon.icoFiverr.com

Screen_Shot_2012-11-26_at_5.01.35_PM.jpg

princemaxx : I will create an amazing looking movie trailer or book trailer for...

For only $5, princemaxx will create an amazing looking movie trailer or book trailer. | Here is a perfect gig for you! An amazing gift to give or a personal trailer for your own family collection. This is the perfect | On Fiverr.com

Maybe you can check out one of gig to help you make trailer for your music video which you can use to advertise?

favicon.icoFiverr.com

princemaxx : I will create an amazing looking movie trailer or book trailer for...

For only $5, princemaxx will create an amazing looking movie trailer or book trailer. | Here is a perfect gig for you! An amazing gift to give or a personal trailer for your own family collection. This is the perfect | On Fiverr.com

favicon.icoFiverr.com

favicon.icoFiverr.com

favicon.icoFiverr.com

Guest mrfusion

The problem is that a music video is already basically a trailer for a song. So that would be a trailer of a trailer.

The video is out now and has a whole 19 views. Surely there’s a gig to get a few more (not artificial) views 🙂

Guest mrfusion

The problem is that a music video is already basically a trailer for a song. So that would be a trailer of a trailer.

The video is out now and has a whole 19 views. Surely there’s a gig to get a few more (not artificial) views 🙂

Guest mrfusion

Guest mrfusion

Guest mrfusion

Archived