Fiverr Forum

Best gigs for website startup?

where should i start to start getting traffic and SEO for my website? any gig recommendations with results?

*i think i posed this in the wrong forum before sorry for report.

There are a few social media gigs that are legitimate, but they will probably seem expensive. You would probably be better off paying for content.

The first thing you should do is make sure your business is sound - make sure the basics are flawless, including the design and functionality of your site - before you even think about attracting traffic.

All you’re going to get posting here is a slew of folks screaming about how they can get you a billion social media fans that will be gone in days.

Best of luck to you!

don’t worry business is sound :stuck_out_tongue: I just need to drive traffic. thank you for the advice. so i Shouldn’t go for any social media gigs?

Reply to @itsyourthing: don’t worry business is sound I just need to drive traffic. thank you for the advice. so i Shouldn’t go for any social media gigs? - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/comment/249345#Comment_249345

Reply to @itsyourthing: yes i saw a few gigs for SEO content. ill have to check it out

Reply to @gapwing: Pay close attention to the reviews - look for ones that have detail and thoroughly check any content you receive to make sure it isn’t stolen BEFORE you “complete” the order. :slight_smile:

Good luck.